Browse our Career Opportunities
Take a look at our current career opening for Tax Specialists. If you meet the qualifications, please email your resume to us at email@example.com and we will be in touch.
We are currently seeking professionals to work with our team to provide tax services for our clients. We have complimentary goals of serving our clients extremely well along with providing a supportive, challenging and satisfying work environment for team members.
Check us out on your favorite social media platform
Please note the Experience and Skills section as we are following this list closely and each of these skills or educational levels are required to be considered.
- Preparation of complex federal and multi-state tax returns for individuals, businesses and exempt organizations
- Assist in tax research for partners and managers
- Performs tax projections and assists with planning for clients
- Performs work on special tax-related projects
- Interact directly with clients handling questions and concerns
- Assist and respond to IRS and State Revenue Department
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field of study
- CPA Designation preferred or CPA candidates
- 3-5 years prior experience in public accounting
- Experience in preparation of income tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Strong computer skills
- Work well within a team environment
- Working knowledge of tax software – Ultra Tax a plus
What We Offer You
- A stable and growing firm. Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Paid time off.
- Team-oriented atmosphere.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Professional and fun work environment